Go here to install Unity.
Import the SDK package
- Open Unity Package Manager window.
- Click the add + button in the status bar.
- The options for adding packages appear.
- Select Add package from git URL from the add menu. A text box and an Add button appear.
- Enter the
https://github.com/magicblock-labs/Solana.Unity-SDK.gitGit URL in the text box and click Add.
- Once the package is installed, in the Package Manager inspector you will have Samples. Click on Import
- You may also install a specific package version by using the URL with the specified version.
- Please note that the version
X.Y.Zstated here is to be replaced with the version you would like to get.
- You can find all the available releases here.
- The latest available release version is
- Import the Sample Scene
- You will find a sample scene with a configured wallet in
Samples/Solana SDK/0.0.2/Simple Wallet/Solana Wallet/scenes/wallet_scene.unity
You should know!
This tutorial is made in Unity 2021.3.5f1