Open-Source Unity-Solana SDK with NFT support & Full RPC coverage.
Step-by-step guides to setting up your system and installing the Solana.Unity-SDK.
Learn how to set up your game wallets.
Solana.Unity-SDK core concepts.
Guides to help you get started.
Solana.Unity SDK is comprehensive set of open-source tools to easily access Solana in your Unity-based games. You can install the SDK with the Unity Package Manager and set up your preferred wallet among the available options. Solana.Unity-SDK uses Solana.Unity-Core implementation, native .NET Standard 2.0 (Unity compatible) with full RPC API coverage, MPL, native DEXes operations and more. The project started as a fork of unity-solana-wallet, but it has been detached due to the several changes we made and the upcoming pipeline of wallet integrations, including SMS and Raindrops.
The SDK supports:
- Full JSON RPC API coverage
- Wallet and accounts: Set up of a non-custodial Solana wallet in Unity (sollet and solana-keygen compatible)
- Phantom and Web3auth support (non-custodial signup/login through social accounts)
- Transaction decoding from base64 and wire format and encoding back into wire format
- Message decoding from base64 and wire format and encoding back into wire format
- Instruction decompilation
- TokenWallet object to send and receive SPL tokens and JIT provisioning of Associated Token Accounts
- Basic UI examples
- Compile games to xNFTs (Backpack)
- Native DEX operations (Orca, Jupiter, ...)
- Wallet Seed Vault.
- Methods to trigger / register custom events to easily integrate custom logics (e.g.: server checks/updates or caching)